The Amendments to Migration and Maritime Powers Legislation
Ethical Decision-Making in the Key of The Economy of Life
Free the Children – End the Abuse
Rights and Responsibilities: Submission to the Human Rights Comissioner's Consultation
Welfare Reform Review Interim Report Submission
Advocacy Brief: Children in Detention
Australia must not enable bigots and racists
UnitingJustice Australia is the justice unit of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia, pursuing national matters of social and economic justice, human rights, peace and the environment.
- Letter to Members and Senators on The Forgotten Children Report
- Who Speaks for and Protects the Public Interest in Australia?
- Joint NGO Statement to End the Detention of Children
- Free the Children – End the Abuse
- A Day of Great Moral Failure
- Media Statement on Constitutional Recognition