UnitingJustice Australia is the justice unit of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia, pursuing national matters of social and economic justice, human rights, peace and the environment.
- Letter to Foreign Minister on Global Summit on movement of refugees and migrants
- In support of a national summit on refugee policy
- An Urgent Call to Action
- Letter to the Prime Minister on the Deteriorating Situation on Manus and Nauru
- Your Faith, Your Voice, Your Vote in Election 2016
- Respect PNG Law, Close the Camps, Bring Them Here