UnitingJustice Australia is the justice unit of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia, pursuing national matters of social and economic justice, human rights, peace and the environment.
- Inquiry in the Migration Legislation Amendment (Regional Processing Cohort) Bill 2016
- Letter to Labor Members and Senators on a lifetime ban
- Refugees deserve our compassion, not a life sentence
- Submission on Paris Agreement
- Letter to Foreign Minister on Global Summit on movement of refugees and migrants
- In support of a national summit on refugee policy