Inquiry into the Migration Amendment (Maintaining the Good Order of Immigration Detention Facilities) Bill 2015
The Amendments to Migration and Maritime Powers Legislation
Ethical Decision-Making in the Key of The Economy of Life
Rights and Responsibilities: Submission to the Human Rights Comissioner's Consultation
Welfare Reform Review Interim Report Submission
Advocacy Brief: Children in Detention
UnitingJustice Australia is the justice unit of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia, pursuing national matters of social and economic justice, human rights, peace and the environment.
- An immediate moratorium on offshore transfers
- UJA Reference Committee - Call for Expressions of Interest
- Letter to Members and Senators on The Forgotten Children Report
- Who Speaks for and Protects the Public Interest in Australia?
- Joint NGO Statement to End the Detention of Children
- Free the Children – End the Abuse